Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Time for a Tea Party....


Fill your week with Tea Parties !!!

Starting Monday September 10, have a fun filled week with the
Make Mine Pink Bloggers as they host a virtual Tea Party.

Visit the Mine Pink Blog for all the information and a list of participating
Make Mine Pink Blogs.

Why Tea Party? Well what can be more fun, tea for two, tea for one, a princess tea, a mother/daughter tea, best friends tea, long lost friends tea, or to just take a moment to slow down and enjoy the tea.

Join in on the fun and host a virtual tea party too. We will be visiting all the Make Mine Pink blogs and yours too if you decide to host your own party.

You will see beautiful and unique tables set for tea; many will have a special theme. Will you join us and post a photo of your Tea Party on your very own blog?

Post a comment on Make Mine Pink’s Blog at www.makeminepink.blogspot.com and we will include you on the list. So expect many visitors ~ please have cookies ready...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Amy, we will be on vacation and I'm not sure I will return in time to join the big party but I know it will be a really big hit with everyone. I can't wait to see what everyone has in store.

My display at Huffines Art Show - Richardson, TX

My display at Huffines Art Show - Richardson, TX

A little about my textile art.....

My vintage fabric collages combine my love of vintage textiles and my love of words. Words are powerful and a beautiful phrase can evoke such emotion. My collage designs are built around the wise words of an old poet or author, which I handstitch in a simple lettering. I use vintage fabrics, laces, buttons, etc...all handstitched in a unique way to mirror the words - there is always a little mystery with the finished product, but if you look closely you will see the simple beauty of the words reflected in the design. I collect old vintage frames throughout the year to frame each collage in. Below is a sampling of some of my pieces....

~Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul~Emily Dickinson

~Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul~Emily Dickinson