Monday, April 23, 2007

One of a Kind Cottage Diaper Bags




When it comes to diaper bags, I do it all, from cottage, to chic, to retro!! I began designing my diaper bags with cottage florals, toiles, vintage laces, and lots of chenille ~ making them so soft and charming! I then began to get many requests for custom bags because there just weren't many cottage style diaper bags out there. Above is a little sampling of my bags. All my diaper bags include sturdy double pockets inside for all baby's necessities, and my custom label sewn inside. If you are interested in a custom diaper bag, email me at apinnell@peoplepc.com, and I would love to make your ideas for the perfect bag come to life.....

No comments:

My display at Huffines Art Show - Richardson, TX

My display at Huffines Art Show - Richardson, TX

A little about my textile art.....

My vintage fabric collages combine my love of vintage textiles and my love of words. Words are powerful and a beautiful phrase can evoke such emotion. My collage designs are built around the wise words of an old poet or author, which I handstitch in a simple lettering. I use vintage fabrics, laces, buttons, etc...all handstitched in a unique way to mirror the words - there is always a little mystery with the finished product, but if you look closely you will see the simple beauty of the words reflected in the design. I collect old vintage frames throughout the year to frame each collage in. Below is a sampling of some of my pieces....

~Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul~Emily Dickinson

~Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul~Emily Dickinson